- Pray and worship together
- Build a strong foundation of Christianity by serving the spiritual needs of our parish community
- Teach Christian principles in the Catholic tradition
- Share the joys and sorrows of others
- Lift the burdens of those in need
- Give our time, talent and treasure in service to the Lord
OUR LENTEN JOURNEY
Ash Wednesday and Good Friday are days of Fast and Abstinence.
FASTING means a limit of one full meal for the day for all between the ages of 18 and 59.
ABSTINENCE means to not eat meat or meat products (i.e., beef vegetable soup) for those ages 14 and older.
All Fridays of Lent are days of abstinence.
All days of Lent are days of voluntary acts of self-denial.
OPPORTUNITIES FOR LENTEN NOURISHMENT
EUCHARISTIC ADORATION Every Tuesday from 7:00 am to 6:45 pm in the Daily Mass Chapel.
STATIONS OF THE CROSS Every Friday of Lent at 7:00 pm.
THE WAY OF THE CROSS Youth Group reenactment of Jesus journey to Calvary in the Stations of the Cross. Sunday, April 13, 12:30 & 6:30 pm.
Join in our parish wide experience and discussions of the book
"Journey to the Heart of Jesus" by Archbishop J. Peter Sartain. This book will help you to slow down and consider your pilgrimage of discipleship with humor, personal experiences and insightful meditations.
Watch for notices of group discussion opportunities.